Product DetailsThis limited release 2023 Britannia features the fifth and final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II. A Britannia coin featuring King Charles III's first effigy will be released in the new year.
The 1 oz Silver Britannia coins were first produced as Silver coins in 1997 and are renowned for their beauty, trustworthiness, and special security features.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Coin comes in protective packaging. Multiples of 25 are sold in tubes and 500 come in 20 mint tubes inside a Monster Box.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features the fifth and final effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the face value of 2 pounds.
- Reverse: Features artwork by Philip Nathan that depicts the internationally recognized Britannia figure standing firm against a powerful wind. Her visage has symbolized Britain's strength and integrity on coinage since Roman times. The reverse includes a latent image, surface animation, tincture lines and micro text for added security.
- Sovereign coin backed by the British government.